The brand of the malfunctioning hoverboard that erupted in flames and led to the deaths of two children in March has been identified.
On Monday, following a month-long investigation, the Consumer Product Safety Commission ( CPSC ) revealed that it has evidence that the product involved in the incident was the LayZ Board hoverboard.
The deaths of a 10-year-old and 3-year-old in Pennsylvania were the first confirmed fatalities related to hoverboard fires in the U.S., although several other fires have caused massive destruction and injuries.
SEE ALSO: U.S. government declares hoverboards unsafe Read more...
More about Hoverboards , Safety , Cpsc , Hoverboard , and Tech